Clark Place Condominiums fills two of the much-needed niches in the Downtown Grand Rapids condo market – luxury condos and generous floor plans of about 3,200 square feet per unit at a VERY reasonable price.
Some of the great features at Clark Place include:
- Loft-like character with high ceilings, exposed brick, and large picture windows
- Extra large kitchens featuring solid stone countertops, stainless appliances, and ceramic tiles floors
- Large walk-through closets with custom shelving adjoining each bedroom
- Your own private secure garage
- Thick concrete walls between units for maximum soundproofing
- Amazing price per square foot!
- A park-like common area with multiple grills
- A 100 seat amphitheater, perfect for summer concerts
- Great location near downtown and main corridors
- Pets welcome! (Restrictions apply for certain breeds of dogs)
Looking for luxury-style amenities and open floorplans that sprawl up to over 3,000 square feet? Look no further than Clark Place condos! Located in the American Seating Building Park, this newer condo development boasts “Downtown Living at Down to Earth Prices.” Centrally located to downtown and both of Grand Rapids’ major highways, with eye-popping interiors and so much space.
ADDRESS: 801 Broadway Ave NW
DISTRICT: Grand Rapids Public Schools
PRICE RANGE: $130K+ (1-, 2-, 3-, & 4-bedroom units)
PROPERTY MANAGER: Brad Gruizinga (616)456-6966
AMENITIES: Spacious Floorplans, Extra-Large Kitchens, Walk-in closets, Private garage parking ( per condo with the option to purchase a 2nd depending on availability), Outdoor Amphitheater